Refunds and Complaints
Refund Policy and Handling of Complaints
The flowers and plants sold on our website are perishable items with lifespans that vary.
Some flowers can last much longer others. It's expected fresh flowers can last anywhere from 3 to 7 days, but please keep in mind some flowers may not last as long as others in the arrangement.
- All complaints and dissatisfaction needs to be notified to Little Bloom Room with in 24 hours of receiving the products.
- A photo must be given as evidence or alternatively the flowers can be brought into the store on Goondoon Street for viewing.
- The recipient liquor licensing states: in order to send alcohol it must accompany flowers, plants or gifts.
- To best care for your blooms, the recipient must follow all the care instruction on the card given and stated on the website.
- No refunds can be made on change of mind.
- Unfortunately, no refund or redelivery of flowers can be given if no image is produced of the dissatisfied product until assessed by a Little Bloom Room qualified florist.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of Little Bloom Room.